Positions available in Vermont & New Hampshire. VHV Company, a mechanical contractor with headquarters in Chittenden County Vermont, is looking for motivated self-starters who want to become part of our growing organization. Candidates must possess great work ethics, quality craftsmanship and a clear understanding that safety comes first.
Service HVAC/R units and related systems in industrial and commercial applications, in accordance with industry standards.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, calibrating and repairing Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) systems.
- Preventative maintenance of HVAC/R systems.
- Emergency Service, On Call Rotation.
- Installation of small systems.
- Perform start-up of new equipment in support of our construction operations.
- Keep work area / van clean to maximize efficiency, safety and professionalism.
- VHV is proud to announce that we offer a four-year apprenticeship program for HVAC/R service technicians. Come earn as you learn and receive an NCCER four-year journeyman’s card that is recognized throughout the country.
- When accepted into one of the apprenticeship programs you will be eligible for progressive wages as you develop skills and expertise.
VHV offers industry leading pay. Benefits packages include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan, with Company Match
- Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Ongoing Employee Training