Service TechniciansApply Now
Positions available in Vermont & New Hampshire. VHV Company, a mechanical contractor with headquarters in Chittenden County Vermont, is looking for motivated self-starters who want to become part of our growing organization. Candidates must possess great work ethics, quality craftsmanship and a clear understanding that safety comes first.
VHV is willing to provide a $1,000 sign-on bonus for the right candidate with proven experience.
Service HVAC/R units and related systems in industrial and commercial applications, in accordance with industry standards.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, calibrating and repairing Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) systems.
- Preventative maintenance of HVAC/R systems.
- Emergency Service, On Call Rotation.
- Installation of small systems.
- Perform start-up of new equipment in support of our construction operations.
- Keep work area / van clean to maximize efficiency, safety and professionalism.
- VHV is proud to announce that we offer a four-year apprenticeship program for HVAC/R service technicians. Come earn as you learn and receive an NCCER four-year journeyman’s card that is recognized throughout the country.
- When accepted into one of the apprenticeship programs you will be eligible for progressive wages as you develop skills and expertise.
Please download and complete this form to be considered. Upload the completed form with the rest of your application below.
VHV offers industry leading pay. Benefits packages include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan, with Company Match
- Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Ongoing Employee Training