The Service Coordinator reports directly to the Service Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule service technicians on a daily basis to meet the requirements of all VHV customers.
- Support technicians and apprentices with service history information, technical assistance and/ or procuring material when possible.
- Take incoming telephone requests for service and schedule calls in a timely manner.
- Assist customers over the phone in perhaps rectifying or further identifying their comfort or mechanical issue.
- Generate and verify accuracy of monthly service contract inspection work orders.
- Assign preventative maintenance inspections to the appropriate technicians and apprentices. Schedule when required. Monitor to ensure inspections are being performed as per the maintenance agreement and in accordance with the allotted hours.
- Input service calls and create work orders when required in Spectrum, and complete/ close the work order when the job is finished.
- Continually look for areas of improvement within the department, and make suggestions to the Service Manager.
- Adapt to the specific needs of customers and their facilities (safety training, security clearance, parking requirements, etc.)
VHV offers industry-leading pay. Benefits packages include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan, with Company Match
- Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Ongoing Employee Training
Equal Opportunity Employer
VHV provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.