Are you looking for an opportunity to grow with a company? If so, we are looking for a direct-hire Project Engineer in West Lebanon, NH to support our project management team.
We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction by providing innovative mechanical solutions to the construction industry, while simultaneously exceeding the expectations of our employee-owners, customers, and the community.
- Scheduling of direct and indirect project work.
- Interfacing with Client and Owner Representatives.
- Review of Project Scope with Field Foreman.
- Assuring project is entered into Company System(s) (Procore, Spectrum, etc) accurately and completely.
- Attend Project Meetings as required.
- Attend Weekly Inter-Office Scheduling and Coordination Meetings.
- Perform onsite inspections of work in progress and review for Client satisfaction.
- Develop, review, and maintain Site Impact Prevention Plans (SIPP).
- Maintain a daily log of activities and correspondence.
- Coordinate activities between field and shop, subcontractors, and Owner’s suppliers.
- Review cost reports and variances.
- Negotiate and administer scope changes in the work.
- Develop and maintain Project Turnover Package Documentation and Matrix.
- Perform onsite walkdown and review of Piping & Instrument Diagrams to ensure site-built conditions match PID record. Interface with VHV Engineering staff for updates to PID’s and field staff for valve, line, equipment, and Instrument tags.
Competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- 3 years’ experience in the industry or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Associate’s Degree in a Construction related field.
- Proficiency in computer-based management systems and software (Procore).
- Strong knowledge of Excel, MS project, Word, Power Point, Auto-CAD, Bluebeam, MS Teams, and Outlook experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs to view potential work.
- Ability to perform typical office activities.
- Ability to perform difficult physical maneuvers including lifting, stretching, climbing, crawling, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to be self-directed, self-motivated and goal orientated.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and advanced project management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work with craft people and client personnel.
- Ability to estimate work.
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions.
VHV offers industry-leading pay. Benefits packages include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan, with Company Match
- Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Ongoing Employee Training
Equal Opportunity Employer
VHV provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.