Are you looking for an opportunity to grow with a company? If so, we are looking for a direct-hire Project Engineer in West Lebanon, NH to support our project management team.
We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction by providing innovative mechanical solutions to the construction industry, while simultaneously exceeding the expectations of our employee-owners, customers, and the community.
- Scheduling of direct and indirect project work.
- Interfacing with Client and Owner Representatives.
- Review of Project Scope with Field Foreman.
- Assuring project is entered into Company System(s) (Procore, Spectrum, etc) accurately and completely.
- Attend Project Meetings as required.
- Attend Weekly Inter-Office Scheduling and Coordination Meetings.
- Perform onsite inspections of work in progress and review for Client satisfaction.
- Develop, review, and maintain Site Impact Prevention Plans (SIPP).
- Maintain a daily log of activities and correspondence.
- Coordinate activities between field and shop, subcontractors, and Owner’s suppliers.
- Review cost reports and variances.
- Negotiate and administer scope changes in the work.
- Develop and maintain Project Turnover Package Documentation and Matrix.
- Perform onsite walkdown and review of Piping & Instrument Diagrams to ensure site-built conditions match PID record. Interface with VHV Engineering staff for updates to PID’s and field staff for valve, line, equipment, and Instrument tags.
Competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- 3 years’ experience in the industry or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Associate’s Degree in a Construction related field.
- Proficiency in computer-based management systems and software (Procore).
- Strong knowledge of Excel, MS project, Word, Power Point, Auto-CAD, Bluebeam, MS Teams, and Outlook experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs to view potential work.
- Ability to perform typical office activities.
- Ability to perform difficult physical maneuvers including lifting, stretching, climbing, crawling, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to be self-directed, self-motivated and goal orientated.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and advanced project management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work with craft people and client personnel.
- Ability to estimate work.
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions.
VHV offers industry leading pay. Benefits packages include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan, with Company Match
- Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Ongoing Employee Training