HVAC Controls Electrician / Electrical Apprentice
VHV Company is an industry-leading mechanical contractor located in Winooski, Vermont, and has been in business since 1949. We offer competitive wages, top benefits, and training. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who wants to become part of our dynamic team. Candidates must possess great work ethics and the ability to work in a team environment.
VHV is looking for an individual to install Direct Digital Controls (DDC) and Building Automation Systems (BAS). Job Requirements Include:
- Must hold and maintain a valid Journeyman Type S Electrical License or be enrolled in the VT Electrical Apprentice program.
- Must have valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret blueprints, control drawings, plans, and specifications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain company relationships with customers and other trades.
- This candidate will be expected to stay current with all necessary training and licensing.
VHV offers industry leading pay. Benefits packages include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan, with Company Match
- Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Ongoing Employee Training