HVAC Controls Electrician / Electrical Apprentice
VHV Company is an industry-leading mechanical contractor located in Winooski, Vermont, and has been in business since 1949. We offer competitive wages, top benefits, and training. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who wants to become part of our dynamic team. Candidates must possess great work ethics and the ability to work in a team environment.
VHV is looking for an individual to install Direct Digital Controls (DDC) and Building Automation Systems (BAS). Job Requirements Include:
- Must hold and maintain a valid Journeyman Type S Electrical License or be enrolled in the VT Electrical Apprentice program.
- Must have valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret blueprints, control drawings, plans, and specifications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain company relationships with customers and other trades.
- This candidate will be expected to stay current with all necessary training and licensing.
VHV offers industry-leading pay. Benefits packages include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan, with Company Match
- Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Ongoing Employee Training
Equal Opportunity Employer
VHV provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.