Apprenticeship EmploymentApply Now
Vermont, New Hampshire
Apprenticeships are available contingent upon full-time employment with VHV. Employees at VHV can then pursue one apprenticeship within one of the four trade programs. Apprentices learn skills while supervised in the field alongside licensed VHV journeymen. Apprentices work full-time during the work week and attend school two nights per week during the academic year.
Apprentices are eligible for progressive wages as they develop their skill set and expertise.
Possible Apprenticeship Employment:
Acquire work experience while you learn on the job and within the classroom.
- Sheet Metal apprenticeship program follows the NCCER curriculum.
- Pipefitting apprenticeship program follows the NCCER curriculum.
- HVAC/R apprenticeship program follows the NCCER curriculum.
- Plumbing apprenticeship program is a Vermont State Registered Apprenticeship.
Please download and complete this form to be considered. Upload the completed form with the rest of your application below.
VHV offers industry leading pay. Benefits packages include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan, with Company Match
- Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Ongoing Employee Training