Vermont, New Hampshire
Entry level positions are available at VHV.Entry level positions will pursue one apprenticeship within one of the four trade programs where you will learn skills while supervised in the field alongside licensed VHV journeymen. Apprentices work full-time during the work week and attend school two nights per week during the academic year.
When accepted into one of the apprenticeship programs, you will be eligible for progressive wages as you develop their skills and expertise.
Acquire work experience while you learn on the job and within the classroom.
- Sheet Metal apprenticeship program follows the NCCER curriculum.
- Pipefitting apprenticeship program follows the NCCER curriculum.
- HVAC/R apprenticeship program follows the NCCER curriculum.
- Plumbing apprenticeship program is a Vermont State Registered Apprenticeship.
VHV offers industry leading pay. Benefits packages include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan, with Company Match
- Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Ongoing Employee Training