Vermont, New Hampshire
Entry level positions are available at VHV.Entry level positions will pursue one apprenticeship within one of the four trade programs where you will learn skills while supervised in the field alongside licensed VHV journeymen. Apprentices work full-time during the work week and attend school two nights per week during the academic year.
When accepted into one of the apprenticeship programs, you will be eligible for progressive wages as you develop their skills and expertise.
Acquire work experience while you learn on the job and within the classroom.
- Sheet Metal apprenticeship program follows the NCCER curriculum.
- Pipefitting apprenticeship program follows the NCCER curriculum.
- HVAC/R apprenticeship program follows the NCCER curriculum.
- Plumbing apprenticeship program is a Vermont State Registered Apprenticeship.
VHV offers industry-leading pay. Benefits packages include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan, with Company Match
- Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Ongoing Employee Training
Equal Opportunity Employer
VHV provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.